mammut eigerjoch jacket Mammut Women´s shoes Hiking , Mammut T Aenergy Goretex Hiking Blue Women´s shoes,mammut rope,Clearance Prices mammut marangun,Colorful And Fashion-Forward
T Aenergy GTX, which builds on the success of the Teton GTX model, makes use of significantly more technological materials and is thus both lighter and more durable. The very comfortable fit remains the same and is supported by the high-quality materials 2Tone PA, Hybrid Shell, Liquid Rubber Protection, EVA wedge with integrated Mammut Rolling Concept and the patented Base Fit lacing system. Also featuring individually cushioning memo foam, the scale-like arrangement of the vibram Scale sole, protective rubber tips and the functional GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear Membrane.
- Mountain Hiking
- Scale Technology
- 3-D Textile
- Base Fit
- Rolling Concept
- Memo Foam
- Hybrid Shell
- Rubber toe cap
- Liquid Rubber Protection
- Board lasted
- Flex index: A7
- Last index: Hiking
- Weight for UK size 5.5 (per pair): 1034
- The patented Mammut sole concept with customized support and cushioning to support natural foot roll, and thus prevent fatigue (danger of twisting).
- Together with the proven flexible ribs, the scale-like arrangement of the lugs on this hiking sole ensure maximum grip on all kinds of terrain and rounded, gentle rolling behaviour.
- This patented Mammut technology delivers exceptional power transfer from the lacing section to the sole. The concept is based on free-sliding bands that are anchored to the insole. This results in enhanced safety and freedom from blisters, since the foot cannot slip around inside the boot.
- Premium quality foam cushioning which is worked into the instep, shin, and ankles of many Mammut models. The foam has excellent elasticity and returns to its original shape after being subject to intensive loads.
GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear:
- 100% guaranteed waterproof thanks to premium quality high-fitting, sealed, insert socks made of PTFC (PolyTetraFluorCarbone). The Performance version offers excellent breathability with average warming ability.
vibram Scal sole:
- Mammut and vibram – a proven partnership, which has also developed the Scale sole. Together with the grippy flexible ribs, the scale-like arrangement of the lugs on this hiking sole ensure maximum grip on all kinds of terrain and rounded, gentle rolling behaviour (Scale technology). The durable, cushioning and very light EVA wedge supports comfortable movement in pathless terrain.
Shoes must be protected from water, wet conditions and dirt. Since wet conditions and dirt affect leathers natural properties, such as temperature control and comfort, shoe care is a very important area.
- Use a brush to remove any dirt, or brush the shoe under running water to remove persistent soiling
- Leather cleaning products are not recommended since the soap damages the waterproofing treatment
- After cleaning the shoes, rub in the appropriate wax or silicone-based care products or polish them using a soft brush
- Dry leather needs nutrients in the form of wax (no grease or oil). Apply a very thin layer and then work into the leather
- The application of wax makes nubuk or velours leather appear darker and smoother. Liquid care products maintain the leathers original appearance for longer, but provide fewer nutrients
- The best way to clean the lining (textile, GORE-TEX® and leather) is using lots of cold water and a sponge. The lining retains high quantities of salt from perspiration. In the long term, these can have a damaging effect on textiles and leather lining materials.
- A waterproofing treatment should be applied regularly to footwear. We recommend sprays without fluorcarbone, the surrounding says thank you!
- Waterproofing treatments work best when applied immediately after cleaning, once the shoe is completely dry. To ensure maximum performance, we recommended reapplying a waterproofing treatment the day before a tour.
- Waterproofing is important to keep your feet dry. Leather or textiles saturated with dirt and water are no longer able to breathe, resulting in increased perspiration.
- To achieve optimal resistance to water and dirt, the waterproofing treatment should be applied to clean and dry leather. Clean the shoes first.
- The waterproofing treatment can be applied as soon as the leather is completely dry.
- Spray the shoes thoroughly in a well-ventilated room or in the open air, using slow and even movements, from a distance of around 20 cm.
- Wait until the shoes are completely dry before wearing them. 100 percent protection will be achieved after around 24 hours.
If leather is not cared for regularly, it becomes hard and brittle and its appearance suffers. Shoe care is important to prevent this. This makes the leather pliant, flexible and keeps it looking good. Regular care also prevents the appearance of small cracks.
- Remove shoelaces and insoles.
- Carefully remove dirt from the shoes using a brush. For persistent soiling, you can also brush the shoes under running water. Do not use any cleaning products. Soap damages leather.
- Stuff cleaned leather shoes with newspaper, and change the newspaper regularly. This helps them to dry faster. (N.B. GORE TEX-lined shoes dry better without any newspaper inside them)
- Wait until the leather is completely dry, before treating them.
Our feet can be encased in our shoes for up to 16 hours during long hikes, bicycle tours or a long working day. Sweat accumulates in socks and shoes. The comforting warmth of this enclosed damp environment creates the ideal breeding ground for germs. Regular application of freshening products helps to keep the inside of your shoes fresh and clean.
If stored properly, a shoe retains its shape and function for a longer period. Never store shoes when they are wet or dirty. This makes the leather brittle.
- After wearing, store shoes with tongues fully open and insoles removed in a shady, dry and well-ventilated area
- Shoe trees should always be placed in dry shoes before storage
- Never store shoes when they are wet, or in poorly ventilated places, such as in a car, a plastic bag or a cellar
- Do not dry near a source of heat (fire, hot stove, etc.)
- Shoes with leather linings can be stuffed with newspaper. Shoes with a GORE-TEX lining dry faster without any newspaper inside
Do you love outdoor? Get your Mammut T Aenergy Goretex and enjoy your leisure activities with the security and confidence which Mammut gives you. Don´t forget that we have an great range of Women´s shoes for all sizes and weather conditions. In order to give you the most effective outdoor models possible, most of our Hiking items have been designed in collaboration with the pros!
Yes, gore-text Color:
Mammut - Women´s shoes - Hiking,Waterproof: yes, gore-text,Color: blue